BSC - Headset Press (M12-HS-PRESS1)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $100.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The BSCTools Headset Press is designed to install various 1 inch, 1 1/8 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch up to 63mm headset cups.
Now supplied in a case.
There are very many headset cup dimensions but this tool should have a drift to fit most, if not all of them.
- Includes a Centring Cone to help install the first cup straight (fits head tubes from 20mm diameter up to 54mm)
- Drifts are anodised for wear and corrosion protection
- 320mm Stainless Steel M12 threaded rod - should install into bicycles with up to 25cm long head tubes
- Green drift that fits 41mm ID headset cups (Hope top headset cups for example amongst many others)
- Green drift that fits 52mm ID headset cups (Hope bottom headset cups for example amongst many others)
- Thrust bearing to make installation smooth
Top handle - each silver handle 100mm wide
Lower handle - each silver handle 45mm wide
The red headset drifts have the following diameters - 25.7mm, 29.7mm, 32.8mm, 47.5mm, 63mm
- centre your headset press tool in the head tube using the C-1 Centering Cone as you press in the other cup.
- install the second cup using the headset press in the normal way